Sunday 26 July 2009

fckng thvng bstrds

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
- Hunter S. Thompson

I had all my live equipment stolen on day 1 of recording LP2.

I still haven't quite stopped feeling sorry for myself. Then last week my car broke down on the way to Cornwall. The cost of the car repairs coupled with the new bass I had to buy my for my friend because his old one was in the stolen loot means that in the space of ten days I have lost all my money and all my equipment.

Not ideal.

Here is a photo of arcs drummer Nick Rees laying down some drums for "Unfinished Business" at Alchemea Studios in London:















One last week of pre-production this week in Surrey, then Steve and I start recording all the drums for the rest of the tracks the following week.

I have a nice gig with OMSK in Shoreditch on August 5th.

I miss my acoustic guitar a lot a lot a lot :-(

AAx

No comments:

Post a Comment